It’s said that there’s a story in everyone… what about you?!
Have you penned the next great book but need help with the artwork and getting published on Amazon? Where do you begin?
Well, MindSurf can help! We excel at designing your book’s covers, inside pages and then, converting it to the specific formats required for Amazon paperback and e-book publishing. Have you checked out those specifications?! They can scare off even the most accomplished author. And, if you like, we can get you in other venue’s as well.
Here’s a sample of one book MindSurf helped publish… “Finally Dancing” by Riva Scher. We did the following to help Riva:
- Designed the book covers.
- Designed the inside photo pages
- Co-wrote the back cover
- Stylized the “look and feel” of the book with font styles for paperback printing
- Obtained ISBN number and barcode
- Converted Client’s word document into a special format for 8.5”x5.5” paperback printing.
- Converted Client’s word document into a special format for e-pub format for e-book.
- Set up Client’s publishing Amazon account and published the book